AA-Series - Direct Fired Heating and Ventilating
AbsolutAire AA-Series direct-fired heating, ventilating and, make-up air systems are constructed from weather-resistant, heavy-gauge aluminized steel and have a durable two-coat paint finish for complete protection and sustainability. There are many options available, including insulation, cooling, special controls, filtration, inlet hoods, and dampers. This maximum design flexibility and exceptional application versatility makes the AA-Series a popular choice for kitchen make-up air, commercial warehousing, spray and bake (paint finishing) applications and small to medium-sized manufacturing operations. AbsolutAire AA-Series direct-fired systems utilize a “draw-through” design that maintains uniform airflow across the burner to ensure maximum fuel efficiency as well as constant air-delivery volume. All models are available with ETL Certification to current ANSI standards.
- Capacities from 800 to 54,000 CFM, 200 to 6,000 MBH
- Alternative Heating Options Available such as Electric, Steam, or Hot Water (HW)
- 100% Outside Air (OA) and 80% Return Air (RA)/20% OA Designs Available
- Application Versatility: Indoor or Outdoor, Upright or Horizontal Mounting
- Three Discharge Directions Available
- Weather-Resistant, Heavy Gauge Aluminized Steel Construction
- Hinged Access Doors (AA1 - AA8) Models
- Natural or LP Gas
- Piped and Wired for Quick Installation
- Fan Bearings Rated for a Minimum L-10 Life of 100,000 Hours
- Durable Two-Coat Paint Finish, Owner Matched Colors at No Extra Cost
- 90-Day, Two-Year Parts Limited Warranty
These direct gas fired systems, fueled with either natural gas or propane (LP) gas, provide a constant source of comfortable, tempered fresh air. Units are available using either 100-percent outside air or a more economical blend of 20-percent outside air with 80-percent return air.
For more information contact email@example.com