The AbsolutAire R-Series offers the best available technology for environmental friendliness, energy efficiency, and indoor air quality (IAQ) in make-up air and heating and ventilating applications. These systems deliver “total air management” by introducing a slightly positive pressure to reduce heat stratification and limit infiltration of cold air, dust, and dirt. The R-Series also utilizes a unique backward-inclined air foil fan, which, when compared to the DWDI forward-curved fan, uses 40% less brake horsepower to deliver the same volume of airflow. The line is ETL certified to ANSI standards.
With “green engineering” a mandate, the innovative R-Series is an excellent choice. R300 models offer low first-cost, while R400 models set a new standard for premium construction. Both offer a wide range of facility air-management choices, as well as maximum installation flexibility. A wide range of options and application versatility make the R Series the preferred choice for heavy industrial applications, harsh and corrosive environments, clean and climate-controlled environments, and government and public buildings.
- Alternative Heating Options Available such as Electric, Steam, or Hot Water (HW)
- 100% Outside Air (OA) and Return Air (RA) Design Options Available
- Advanced Energy-Saving Design Excellence, 99.8% Efficient Burner with 30:1 Turndown Capability
- Application Versatility: Indoor or Outdoor, Upright or Horizontal Mounting
- Five Discharge Configurations Available
- Weather-Resistant, Rigid Heavy Gauge Aluminized Steel Construction
- Hinged Access Doors
- Fan Bearings Rated for a Minimum L-10 Life of 100,000 Hours
- Durable Two-Coat Paint Finish, Owner Matched Colors at No Extra Cost
- 90-Day, Two-Year Parts Limited Warranty