Beginning in 1992, the AbsolutAire brand had one goal in mind: to establish a new standard for leadership in direct-fired make-up air and heating and ventilating solutions.
Purchasing the assets of Duo-Aire, Inc., Jack Budnick and Robert Jauch focused their many years of experience in the direct-fired marketplace to make an absolute commitment to total value with the best available technology.
Some Significant Events In Our Life….
- AbsolutAire purchased the assets of Duo-Aire, Inc.
- ETL Certification of R300 (BAF Plenum fan) product line.
- AA1500 product introduction that covers 750 – 1,500 CFM requirements.
- Introduction of the AA7 product, expanding the AA line to 34,000 CFM.
- AbsolutAire becomes a member of the Gas Appliance Manufacturer’s Association (GAMA) and the American Gas Association (AGA).
- 24,000 square foot building expansion.
- AbsolutAire becomes a member of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the Building Officials and Code Administrators International (BOCA).
- ETL certification of AA product line through 24,000 CFM. Includes 100% outside air and 80/20 return air models.
- Introduction of “MZ” Windows-based DDC control system.
- AbsolutAire celebrates more than 400% growth during its first five years.
- AbsolutAire ships its 3,000th heating and ventilating unit.
- Introduction of the DH90 SS door heater and CH70 SS construction heater.
- Renovation of AbsolutAire offices completed.
- 8,000 square foot warehouse addition completed in 90 days.
- Introduction of the AA8 product, expanding the AA product line to 54,000 CFM.
- AbsolutAire ships its 6,000th heating and ventilating unit.
- Introduction of the S-Series custom air handling product line.
- ETL certification of entire product line to the latest ANSI standards.
- AbsolutAire ships its 9,000th heating and ventilating unit.
- Company celebrates 37% year-to-year volume growth.
- Develops the Auto-Profiler air balance system.
- AbsolutWaire® web-based engineering, pricing, and ordering system introduced.
- First all-aluminum V-Series 100% OA make-up air unit shipped.
- AbsolutAire ships its first M-Series unit.
- Production capacity must increase by 50%.
- Significant infrastructure and production flow additions and changes are implemented.
- LX-1 web based DDC controls option introduced to market.
- 13,000th unit shipped.
- Auto-Profiler introduced as standard on all V-Series & AA1700 through AA4 units.
- AbsolutAire celebrates its best year in its 16 year history.
- E-Series product introduced. World’s first direct-fired air turnover heating and ventilating system.
- Purchased CAD-interfaced Amada laser metal cutting system to handle increasing production needs.
- I-Series indirect-fired product line introduced.
- Celebrates 20 years and exhibits at the AHR Expo in Chicago
- Previous annual sales record surpassed.
- 7,000 square foot building addition completed.
- 30,000 square foot building addition started.